Monday, December 17, 2007

I had a dream

I had a dream last night, it doesn't really bothers me that much but i'm still praying about it..
Here it is:

I went to my table and sat down on my chair.. I touched the cover box of my Bible and I noticed that it was rough(suppose to be smooth).. And suddenly a big bee came and bit my leg, It was quite painful, so I shooed it away..
Awhile later, I opened the cover box of my Bible and I realised that whole off the top part of my Bible was rough.. Then later, I took my Bible out of the bottom part of the box and I saw nests' of some kind of insect.. The nest was black in colour and I just somehow knew that it was a termites nest..
And immediately, a bee (I don't know whether its the same bee that bit me earlier on) came and bit my hand.. and shooed it away..

Thats the dream.. The strange thing about the bees was that it bit me using its mouth not by any needle or anything else.. And yea thats the dream.. I'm still praying about it..

God bless!


No comments: