Thursday, May 29, 2008

You're gna miss me much.

Hello my dear dear dear cell!
Hohoho, its been a long time since I've last posted here 'cause apparently I forgot the username and password. But still, I managed to get it out somehow! Okay, enough of this crap.

I know you people are gna miss me very much. 'Cause you all won't be seeing me for two saturdays, in short, you're gna see me in three weeks time. No, don't start sobbing, I know you're sad. I'm leaving on this Saturday in the morning and would be back on the next Sunday. Then I would be leaving on Monday, then coming back on the 12th. Then Saturday I would be going for service. Yay yay yay!

And guess what, I'm gna be eating buffet when you people are having cell! Don't envy me. Hehe. I would miss church and you people very much! O:

Okay, so in short, this whole post has only one motive. For you to miss me, NOT. Okay, bye for now! I think I would change the blog skin when I'm back. Byebye cell, I love you people!

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L). :D

Ethel here anyway. (:

No comments: