Friday, June 13, 2008

Flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Hello cell! I'm back. :D
I'm posting here 'cause Ryan asked to and also because I'm bored. Tommorrow's Saturday! Finally, after a long long time, its Saturday! I havent been to church for two weeks already. -.- Anyway, I've been listening to this song 'One Life, One Love' and I think its a very meaningful one! I can't find the soundtrack on imeem, if you do upload it okay!
Anyway, the lyrics are:

Who am I
that you would know me from the start
set me apart

who am I
that you would place eternity
into my heart

you have given to me
more than this world could give
my purpose is found in you

one life, i lay at your altar
one love, i have in you

touch me again
fill me as you hold
my outstreched hands

one word you know i will follow
one heart broken to you

use me again
your mercy following
follow my day

in your presence
in your power holy spirit,
i surrender

See you people tommorrow! Ethel here. :D

I want to eat on a merry-go-round. Heh, random thought!

No comments: