Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Judging people and being free in the face of problems

Judging people and being free in the face of problems

Ryan here,

I feel that I've been judging people quickly..
And that shouldn't be the case..

"Dear God I pray that You help me not judge people so quickly and by what I see from the outside.. In Jesus name Amen."

One thing is that I gotta change my whole view about school and school friends.. I always felt that almost all school friends are the worst friends. But today during a meeting of science and geog project and I felt that it was fun being with school friends and I gotta start reaching out to them.
Although they can be unreasonable at times but lets still love them!

Think of it in this point of view, most of them don't know God and thats why life to them is boring and stuff.. So lets not blame them but be a light to them and let them see the difference in us.

I always hear in Church the speaker saying that when you become a Christian your life wont be trouble-free but you'll be free in the face of troubles. But I never really understood that until recently.. My chinese tuition teacher always say im happy. Even on days when im troubled or when im down.. Recently as I think about it, I finally understand what the speaker means by when you become a Christian you'll be free in the face of problems!

Most of us when we're down or all the time, we just talk to God may in the bus or wherever,
but imagine if there was no one to talk to when we're alone.
Thats the position that non-believers are at! Let's not hate them when they sound sian to study and stuff. Its usual that we may get angry with them but thats ok! Why? Because God created us to have emotions so its normal and not wrong to get angry. But lets not get angry and hate them!


No comments: