Sunday, October 21, 2007

Woohoo soccer was great though it was super tiring. Scored a goal and assisted a few haha yay me. Its loco man haha. my ankles were a little aching when i doffed my boots, really physical.
I'll sprint faster than Soon Chuen one day haha, watch out man!!!

i really do enjoy the smorgasbord variety of extensive use of good english
in this post. Real proud of myself haha. Anyway i'm still trying to mitigate
the pain from my wrist haha.

The o levels are here and its so poky man, but i have to be sanguine with it haha. May God really grant me wisdom and everything haha. yupp anyway for those who have not heard the joke about the ocean, forget about it, the answer is too deep for you to understand. yeah haha.

Paging for the tao gay with helmet who left his motorcycle at the fridge. haha pls remove it. haha its a Saturday night dinner joke by Xue Ting for those who are in a daze haha. maybe i should start a joke corner haha where all the nonsense goes in there! haha :)



cheers,
Merrill :)

No comments: