Friday, October 26, 2007

Do the right thing!

Well, today before band practice started, I talked to Gavin, my school friend, about God and at first we didn't talk much, but awhile later God just did a miracle.. Well, I started praying for Gavin after talking to him about God for awhile and after I prayed for him, he told me that he felt something touching his back and applying force... After that, I talked to him again and we talked and prayed a few more times.. Until God gave us something else to talk about.. Well, it was those card games that he was playing, check Kenneth Heng's blog for more info of why we don't encourage people to play this game: http://worshipper4christ-yuan.blogspot.com/2007/10/pokemon-cute-stuff-think-again.html

So after talking to Gavin for awhile, I decided to again pray for him and after praying, he took one of his best cards and tore it! After that he took his whole deck of cards and threw them into the dustbin! I was quite surprise that he did that.. I mean, his a new Christian and he's willing to sacrifice so much for God, I have not seen a new Christian do this before! God must be very please with Gavin.. After that we chatted for awhile more and when I wanted to close in prayer, Gavin told me that he wanted to try and speak in tongues! So I let him try and God led us into praying for Gavin to have the gift of tongues.. After that, i'm wasn't sure if Gavin had the gift of tongues but I asked him to keep praying for it.. While praying, I could see that Gavin was desperate for the gift of tongues..
I talked to him during recess yesterday and before that i talked to him a few time already and he told me that today was the first time that he felt God's presence so strong when talking to me! I also felt God's presence and it was so peaceful!

" LORD God I pray that you give us wisdom and help us know what we should play and what we shouldn't play.. And I pray that you protect us from any attacks from the devil in the Mighty Name Of Jesus! devil I cammand you to flee! In the Name Of Jesus! Amen!"

God Bless!

Ryan :D

No comments: