Monday, October 29, 2007

God's presence in my house

Well, last night Ben lee stayed at my house.. We slept for only about 2 hrs cos' last night at around 11.55, as I was playing the guitar, Ben told me that he could feel God.. So I continued to play and we remained still before the LORD...
Awhile later, we prayed for the our families and for the Superlife ministry..

God's presence was so strong and it was like, He was sitting with us!
After that, God put a new song in my heart and I dunno why, but I started singing the new song in tongues and in English and the words and everything was all from God although I was singing it.. The part that ministered to me was the word 'Life testimony'

We finished worshipping and stuff at around 3.15am.. We felt so refreshed!
This was the very 1st time I ever felt God's presence so strongly in my house! God also spoke to us in many ways while we were worshipping and stuff!

So lets all be desperate for God!
"Lord God I pray LORD that you come and speak to us O LORD! Put in that desperation in us to know you more LORD! And LORD I pray that you help us to never lose that fire! In Jesus Almighty name Amen!!!"

God Bless! =D

Ryan:D

No comments: