Monday, October 29, 2007

Mistakes

Well, today Superlife was great! For the 1st time during worship, I saw a group of kids raising their hands and worshipping God with all their hearts and they were doing it not because someone asked they to do so but because they wanted to touch The Very Heart Of God!
The 1st service was refreshing!
P.J (pastor Joyce) gave an altar call and the awesome Megalifers were told to pray for the kids..
As I was praying for a kid, I touched his head as I prayed... Cordelia came up to me after I prayed and told me that I wasn't suppose to do that cos' touching of heads is more of like specially anointed people can do that..
After I learnt that, I felt abit guilty about it..
I tried to stop thinking about it but i couldn't.. So I asked Sherman to pray for me and after that I felt better! :D
During the 2nd service, at first I thought it wouldn't turn out as good as the 1st service..
But in the end, the altar call was so good! God's presence was so much stronger than in the 1st service! As I went to the altar, I was touched by God! All my guilt was gone! As I cried, I felt that all my guilt and worries left me!
Tommy (Pri.4 Superlifer/youngest guitarist serving in our church..) cried too and at the end of the service I asked him if God spoke to him and he sayed yes!
Well, you know we all make mistakes! And mistakes are not things we go through to discourage us! But we go through it to strengthen us!
I'm glad that God taught me something new today trough Cordelia..

"LORD God I pray that you help us to learn from any mistakes we make LORD and I pray that we do not get discourage by our mistakes but instead strengthen us LORD! In Jesus name, Amen!"

Well, lets all learn from our mistakes and grow strong in God's word!

There's a song that I think, ministers to me about mistakes.. The song is 'from the inside out'



From The Inside Out

A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

In my heart and my soul
Lord I give You control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out

Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord my soul cries out


God Bless!

Ryan :D

No comments: